markk

markk

Edward the Confessor
Frank Barlow
Progress: 118/375 pages
For the Common Defense: A Military History of the United States from 1607 to 2012
William B. Feis, Peter Maslowski, Allan R. Millett
Progress: 181/736 pages
James Madison: A Biography
Ralph Louis Ketcham
Progress: 337/753 pages
Tales in Time: The Man Who Walked Home and Other Stories
Robert Silverberg, Harlan Ellison, Ray Bradbury, Lewis Padgett, Garry Douglas Kilworth, Peter Crowther, James Tiptree Jr., Charles de Lint, Spider Robinson, Jack Finney, L. Sprague de Camp, Brian W. Aldiss, H.G. Wells

On to Æthelred the Unready!

For the past few weeks I have been wrestling with some issues with my book reviewing website. Today I had lunch with a good friend who runs a website design business and who has been advising me on my project. By the end of it I had worked out both my Amazon Associates problem and my certification issue, the latter of which I didn't even know that I had.

Now that I have figured out how to incorporate Amazon's ads into my site I need to start generating more content. My plan is to increase the pace of my review posting and keep it up for the next several weeks. My introduction to the next monarch in line the famously misnamed Æthelred the Unready — went up today, with the reviews of his biographies to follow over the next few weeks. Enjoy!